Looking for a unique snack to serve on game night? We love homemade Chex Mix because it is easy to munch on between turns.
5 Must-Try Chex Mixes for Family Game Night
Skip traditionally spiced Chex Mix (Worcestershire, garlic, and onion) and try one of these unique variations instead.
- Honey Sriracha Chex Mix — When you try this sweet, super-spicy, awesome crunchy snack, you’ll be in heaven.
- Blueberry-Lemon Muddy Buddy Chex Mix — This puppy chow recipe is an addictive and EASY dessert recipe to serve at your next family game night.
- Sweet Chex Mix — This top-secret sweet and salty Chex Mix combo is perfect for your next game night.
- Hot Apple Pie Chex Mix — Fresh apple cider and pie spices make the perfect game night snack during the fall.
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookie Chex Mix — In this Chex Mix one of our favorite holiday cookies, peanut butter blossoms, are transformed into a sweet Chex Snack Mix.
If you try any of these, let us know in the comments below.
A big thanks to Tiffany over at Peanut Blossom for sharing these delicious family game night recipes with us. Here are a few additional posts from her site you might enjoy!
- Ridiculously easy chocolate peanut butter pretzels snack mix
- Three secrets to the perfect family game night
- Are We There Yet?! Adorable road trip games for kids